• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the App, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
• The security procedures Little Phoenix Interactive have in place to protect against the unauthorized disclosure and use of your personally identifiable information;
Information Collection and Use:
Little Phoenix Interactive use a software tool called GameSalad to developer some of our Apps.
When you install or run Apps or Games developed with GameSalad, GameSalad may collect some or all of the following information about the App or Game and your device hardware and software:
• GameSalad App ID
• Platform App ID
• GameSalad User ID of the user that created the Application
• Version of GameSalad Creator used to create the Application
• Device Model and Manufacturer
• Device OS version
• Network and Carrier
• IP Address
• Device Locale Country and Language
• Device Memory
• Unique Device Identifier
Little Phoenix Interactive will not share information with any third party other than as follows:
• if we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law, regulation or Gov authority;
• to protect the safety of others; or
• to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation or other corporate reorganization in which Little Phoenix Interactive participates or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of Little Phoenix Interactive’s assets.
The App may track aggregated data about its users in order to determine the percentage of male and female users, the age range of users, and other relevant data. Little Phoenix Interactive may analyse this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. We may use such aggregate information to analyse trends and for statistical purposes related to consumer preferences, target advertising and promotions and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Little Phoenix Interactive may also disclose aggregate information to third parties for those third parties’ marketing purposes on the App.
Little Phoenix Interactive recognize the privacy interests of children, and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. We at Little Phoenix Interactive are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If a user is identified as a child under the age of 13, we will not collect, store or use such personal information, and any personal information that has been provided will be deleted.
Little Phoenix Interactive may employ procedural and technological measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information such as firewalls, storing password hashes and secure socket layer. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and cannot assume liability for improper access to it. By using the App, or providing personal information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the services.